Due to the demand for installers to be competent in correctly installing fire and smoke dampers, we are pleased to announce the opening of our new training facility. You’ll be able to learn how to install our fire and smoke dampers as tested in drywall, blockwork walls and floors, and shaftwall systems by our senior instructor with over 30 years of experience of installation for fire testing.
Those who install fire and smoke dampers, or those who inspect and check damper installations. The aim of this course is to provide installers with the skill and knowledge to complete a fully compliant damper installation.
The course runs for a whole day, costs £200 per person plus VAT, and may be booked via our portal at training.advancedair.co.uk
By enrolling in this course you will;
• participate in full, step-by-step installations of our products,
• understand the correct positioning and orientation of our products when installed as we’ve tested,
• get a feel for the materials that are used in our installations.
The following Advanced Air product sessions can be specified (maximum of two for a one-day course):
• Specific damper models – any two sessions with 0160 AFS / HEVAC (wall and floor) 2500 AFS (wall), 26SCD AFS (wall), and 26SSD (shaft wall).
• Specific installation types – a full day with either AFS or HEVAC in wall and floor applications.
The fee for the course includes the following items:
• Training pack containing installation manuals and product certifications.
• Lunch and tea/coffee refreshments.
• Certificate of completion.
|9.00am||Arrival and H&S introduction|
|9.30am||Damper session 1|
|12.30pm||Damper session 2|